Are you actively looking for a Creative WordPress Theme? Finding an excellent WordPress theme that actually works is a toilsome task as the internet is filled with attractive WordPress Themes having crazy animations, tons of customizations, and charming user interfaces which are enough to grab eyeballs.
Given so many options, you are definitely going to sit and start scratching your head and eventually end up taking a wrong decision that can put the future of your business at risk.
In this article, I have discussed how to find the perfect theme that will suit your needs and why you should prefer purchasing a premium multipurpose theme over a free theme that is dumped on the internet for anyone to use. Also, I have shared two of my recommendations, these are ‘tried and tested’ creative themes used by thousands of users on their websites.
In this article, we have discussed the following points:
- Current Scenario of WordPress Themes Market
- Why you should prefer buying a Premium WordPress Theme over Free Theme?
- Some of the Disadvantages of using Free Themes
- Finding a Creative WordPress Theme
- Premium Creative WordPress Theme That We Recommend
Current Scenario of WordPress Themes Market
Since its launch in 2003 WordPress steadily gained some popularity and currently, it is the world’s most popular and widely used Content Management System that powers 39.3% of all the websites on the internet.
Having such a following means WordPress is really useful in publishing content and building websites. As WordPress doesn’t require the user to code for everything, they are served with plugins and themes to add the required functionality and beautify their websites.
WordPress has 8013 themes for users to download on its official themes repository but keeping in mind the global userbase this number feels inadequate and won’t suffice the user requirement.
To bridge this gap, third-party themes are used by most users who are looking for something different and unique for their website. Popular Themes market such as ThemeForest’s Envato Market, Creative Market has thousands of Creative Premium Themes for every WordPress website.
Why you should prefer buying a Premium WordPress Theme over Free Theme?
As discussed above WordPress has a serious shortage of Good Quality Themes that can actually work for good. To bridge this gap many individual developers and agencies have built their own themes with the aim of selling them to the website owners.
There’s no such thing as a free lunch.Milton Friedman
You will find many free amazing themes on the internet that look cool and comes with flashy animations that look ready to use just like a ready to eat hot pancake served with lots of butter and maple syrup!
These free themes are built with the sole motive of publicizing the agency/developer behind its development.
This may not be something to worry about but if you are putting extra efforts and time by adding quality content and media on your website which came with an empty theme and if at the end the credits are given to the theme’s developer and not you who is the real owner, this will be of no use.
Some of the Disadvantages of using Free Themes
- You are not the real owner of the theme, hence you won’t be able to gather the user’s trust
- You will have limited access to the theme and cannot fully control it
- If you end up breaking the theme you will have to figure out the solution on your own by googling stuff
- Your website will be prone to cyber attacks as you are unaware of the theme’s ability to bear and prevent such attacks
- At some point in time, when you do not receive an update you will find that your theme cannot cope up with the technological advancements and you will be bombarded with errors from clashes between the theme and other plugins
Finding a Creative WordPress Theme
To find the perfect theme for your WordPress website you first need to note down some of the key requirements keeping in mind the future scope of your business.
Following are the do’s and don’ts that will be helpful in finding the right theme for your business.
- Make a list of features you think your website needs, For example, Website layout in grid and columns, custom background, custom menu, custom logo, custom colors, etc. Do not use unnecessary ones that will clutter your theme and make it slow.
- Do not choose a bloated theme that is full of crazy features like fancy music players, gaming capabilities, that will scare the visitors and may never return.
- Choose a Responsive WordPress Theme that adjusts itself to various screen sizes and is easy to navigate.
- Choose the perfect color scheme for your website that is easily recognizable and differentiates you from others
- Buy a Premium Creative WordPress Theme that is unique, easily customizable, and future-ready. You will find our recommendation in the coming part of this article.
- Make sure the theme you choose has the perfect font combination that doesn’t disturb the visual appearance and can be read clearly.
- Purchase/Download the theme only from known sources like ThemeForest and WordPress.org
Premium Creative WordPress Theme That We Recommend
Oshine – Multipurpose Creative WordPress Theme
Oshine Creative WordPress Theme is one of the best selling WordPress themes of all time. It has recorded 30000+ Sales on ThemeForest and serves various niches including Portfolio, Photography, Agency, Blog, Architecture, Business/Shop, Freelancer, etc.
Oshine Theme has High-Quality Design and comes with an Intuitive Fully Visual Page Builder just like the popular Elementor. Oshine Theme has 52+ Awesome Pre-Built Demos that can be installed on your website with a single click.
With Oshine you can fully own and control the theme and its components to build Amazing Single Page websites with unique Header and Menu Styles. It also comes with Colorhub and Typehub support for better typography control.
Oshine offers Superior Performance and guarantees regular product updates with new features and bug fixes. It has been tested with many popular plugins for easy compatibility and works well with all major browsers.
Exponent – Modern Multi-Purpose Business WordPress Theme
Exponent is a Modern Business Theme, that lets you build high-quality websites for business and professional purposes. It has a collection of 27+ Stunning Pre-Built Demos for Agency, Apps, Business, Professional, Shop, etc.
It also comes bundled with the Tatsu Page Builder that has drag and drop components for easy page building. Create hundreds of Unique Layouts using unique elements, and layout blocks.
It is Best for E-commerce Stores that can be powered by WooCommerce to sell products online and grow your business. Place the products using variable grid layouts and a fixed panel layout for product styles.
Exponent comes equipped with GDPR Tools allowing a Cookie Notice Bar and Consent Checkboxes. It can load pages extremely fast all thanks to the rich coding skills and latest technologies used in the backend.
Exponent Theme has also been tested with many popular plugins for compatibility and comes with guaranteed regular product updates and bug fixes so that your business doesn’t suffer.
This is how you find the perfect theme for your business website that will actually perform and bring visitors to your site.
The above-recommended themes like Oshine and Exponent are multilingual ready and WPML Compatible for reaching a diverse audience.
If you are looking to engage visitors on your site and decrease the bounce rate then you must definitely check out the Quiz and Survey Master plugin which is free to download from the Official WordPress Plugin Repository.